Monday, June 3, 2013

A little more info...


Okay, since this is my first quilt along, I admit that I am not that organized.  So when I received some questions today from some of you I realized that I need to be a little more clear on the plan.   First off, Flower Patch is not paper pieced and while there are a lot of pieces in the block, it is doable for all you piecers out there.  The plan is to make 1,2 or 3 blocks in one week.  You can join when you want and I will be posting hopefully once a week on my progress.  You can start right away and share your progress on my Flickr group, or on Instagram using #flowerpatchqal as the hashtag.  You are welcome to use my button on your blog - I have no idea how to make it an html code to get back to my site, so just link to my blog.  Also, for international customers who want join the quilt along and purchase the Flower Patch pdf pattern please enter the code "pdf" to remove the shipping charges (this is for pdf pattern purchases only). 

We have a great start and a lot of excitement about this pattern and I want to thank you all for your support! It should be fun.  Don't forget there will be giveaways along the way and quilting tutorials at the end of the project. Thanks for joining!  My mom even called me tonight and said she wanted to join in - love her!  

4 comments:

Florence said...

Order pattern : done !
Join Flickr group : done !
Find fabrics ... I'll put on my headlamp and I'll dive in my stash ...
I'll try to make two blocks by week ...

Kritta22 said...

I think I did something wrong. I ordered a pattern on Sunday but I haven't got it yet. Did I order a paper one? I'm totally fine with that if I did. I was just thinking I ordered the PDF one! Lol anyway thanks for your quilt along! I'm excited!!!

Hildy said...

Thank you, Judi! I just orderd my pdf! Now I need to find the right fabric in my stash (shouldn't be hard:-)

Karen said...

Just ordered my pattern and joined the group. I've pulled my fabrics (I thingk)- now I just need to cut and sew!!